Throughout the day Start Up Donut will be covering the key points from Budget 2012 affecting small businesses:
- We're tweeting about the Budget from the Start Up Donut Twitter account. Tweet along with us and let us know your response to the Chancellor's announcement.
- We'll be posting blogs written by small business experts – please add your comments and responses.
- After the Chancellor's statement we'll be posting our Budget 2012 summary for small businesses and in our news section we'll be gauging reaction from small firms and their representatives.
- Join in with your tweets and blog comments to let us know your thoughts about the UK Budget 2012.
- Have your say in our forum post: Budget 2012 – What do you think?
- Budget 2012 must boost business confidence, say business groups
- Tax changes - can any government get it right?
- Budget 2012 summary - Key points for small businesses
- Small businesses respond to the 2012 Budget
- Budget 2012 doesn't go far enough to help struggling small firms, say business groups
- 'Turnover tax' for smallest firms in "Budget for business"
We'll update the list above with the latest Donut coverage on Budget 2012 as it goes live.