Every month you are likely to spend some money on different goods and services for your art supply business. These might include:
- contract cleaner and window cleaner (most retail premises have their windows cleaned regularly)
- subscription to a trade journal
- trade association membership fees
- general repairs and maintenance to premises and equipment
- computer and general business supplies
Make an estimate of the amount you are likely to spend on general expenses every month.
Once your business is up and running don't forget to record what you spend on general expenses and keep receipts wherever possible - even for small items.