Every month you are likely to spend some money on different goods and services for your valeting business. These might include:
- subscription to a trade journal
- repairs and maintenance to premises and equipment
- protective clothing for staff
- barrier cream, hand cleaning products
- computer and general business supplies
Make an estimate of the amount you are likely to spend on general expenses every month.
Once your business is up and running do not forget to record what you spend on general expenses and keep receipts wherever possible.