Industry sector: Business services

Record label: Licences

Depending on your arrangements with songwriters and their publishers, you may need either an AP1 or AP2 licence from MCPS (a division of PRS for Music). This is quite a complex area so it's highly recommended that you read the guidance on the PRS for Music website and contact the MCPS for further advice if you need it.


More information