Every month you are likely to spend some money on different goods and services for your business. These might include:
- computer supplies and general business sundries
- contract cleaner and/or cleaning materials for your premises
- window cleaner
- staff refreshments and restroom sundries
- trade association membership fees
- subscription to a trade journal
- repairs and maintenance to premises and equipment
Make an estimate of the amount you are likely to spend on general expenses every month.
Once your business is up and running do not forget to record what you spend on general expenses and keep receipts wherever possible.