Industry sector: Consumer services

Picture framing: Licences

There are no licensing requirements relating specifically to picture framers.

Bear in mind though that if you want to play background music in your shop then it's likely you'll need a Music Licence from PPL PRS Ltd. There is an annual fee for this which you can pay online on the PPL PRS website.