Every month you are likely to spend some money on different goods and services for your care home business. For example, these might include:
- flowers for reception and common areas
- repairs and maintenance to premises and equipment
- computer and general business sundries
- trade association membership subscriptions
- subscription to a trade journal
Make an estimate of the amount you are likely to spend on general expenses every month.
Once your business is up and running do not forget to record what you spend on general expenses and keep receipts wherever possible.