Every month you are likely to spend some money on different goods and services for your opticians practice. For example, these might include:
- trade association membership subscriptions
- subscription to a trade journal
- contract cleaning and window cleaning
- cleaning materials for your premises
- computer and general business sundries
Make an estimate of the amount you are likely to spend on general expenses every month.
Once your business is up and running, don't forget to record what you spend on general expenses and keep receipts wherever possible.