Every month you are likely to spend some money on different goods and services for your catering business. These might include things like:
- trade association membership fees
- subscription to a trade journal
- repairs and maintenance to premises and equipment
- cleaning materials for your premises
- computer and general business supplies
Make an estimate of the amount you are likely to spend on general expenses every month.
Once your business is up and running don't forget to record what you spend on general expenses and keep receipts wherever possible.