Every month you are likely to spend some money on different goods and services for your business. These might include:
- computer supplies and general business sundries
- cleaning materials for your premises
- contract cleaner
- window cleaner
- subscription to a trade journal
- trade association membership fees
- repairs and maintenance to premises and equipment
Make an estimate of the amount you are likely to spend on general expenses every month.
Once your business is up and running do not forget to record what you spend on general expenses and keep receipts wherever possible.