Enter in your cash flow forecast any payments that the business will make that have not been covered elsewhere in the cash flow. This might be, for example:
- tenant's deposit to pub owner
- payments to the outgoing publican for fixtures and fittings, stock and glassware
- fees to bands and other entertainers
- subscription to sports satellite TV service
- payments to an interior designer or builder for work refurbishing the premises
As with the other items in the cash flow, enter the amounts in the months when you expect to pay them.