Every month you're likely to spend some money on different goods and services for your sandwich bar business. These might include, for example:
- newspapers for your customers to read (daily expenditure)
- flowers to brighten up the premises (weekly expenditure)
- contract cleaners (this might be for daily cleaning, payable weekly or monthly), and/or a window cleaner
- subscription to a trade journal (annual expenditure)
- trade association membership fees (annual expenditure)
- repairs and maintenance to premises and equipment
- computer and general business sundries
Make an estimate of the amount you are likely to spend on general expenses every month.
Once your business is up and running do not forget to record what you spend on general expenses and keep receipts wherever possible - even for small items.