Industry sector: Leisure

Caravan site: Heat and light

You will be billed every quarter for all the gas and electricity you have used in the business.

The charge will include the cost of energy consumed by touring caravans and motor homes if you provide mains hook-up. It is likely that energy supplies to privately owned static holiday caravans and to residential park homes will be individually metered.

It's worth shopping around the different energy companies to get the best deal for your business, particularly if you're going to be a heavy energy user. You could even explore the possibility of installing renewable energy options such as a small wind turbine, biomass boiler or solar panels.