Industry sector: Leisure

Entertainer: Wages

Money that you take from the business to cover your own personal living expenses is known as 'Drawings'. This should not be included here, but will be dealt with elsewhere in the cash flow.

It is not particularly likely that you will have any employees but if you do, you should consider all of the relevant employment legislation, such as the Minimum Wage Act, the Working Time Regulations and Pay As You Earn (PAYE) legislation.