Industry sector: Leisure

Night club: Insurance

When you start up in business you will need insurance cover. Contact an insurer and explain to him or her exactly how your business will operate - they will then recommend what cover you should have. This might include:

  • premises, fixtures and fittings, glass breakage
  • goods in transit (for example on the way back from a cash and carry)
  • audio/visual equipment
  • cash
  • business interruption
  • loss of licence
  • employer's liability
  • public liability
  • cloakroom liability
  • product liability
  • motor insurance

Premiums may be paid in a lump or they may be paid in instalments. Your insurer will be able to advise you of the amounts due - enter them in the months when you will pay them.