Every month you are likely to spend some money on different goods and services for your furniture business. These might include:
- trade association membership fees
- subscription to a trade journal
- computer supplies and general business sundries
- contract cleaners
- general repairs and maintenance to premises and equipment
- sundries for staff toilets and rest rooms
Make an estimate of the amount you are likely to spend on general expenses every month.
Once your business is up and running do not forget to record what you spend on general expenses and keep receipts wherever possible - even for small items.