Enter in your cash flow forecast any payments that the business will make that have not been covered elsewhere in the cash flow. These might include, for example:
- antiques fair and market fees
- auction fees - including any eBay fees paid
- fees payable to other online marketplaces such as Etsy and Sellingantiques.co.uk
- purchases of specialist art reference works and antiques price guides
- payments due to a specialist antique furniture restorer
- payments made to collecting societies to cover levies due under droit de suite legislation on sales of fine art
As with the other items in the cash flow, enter the amounts in the months you expect to pay them.