Every month you are likely to spend some money on different goods and services for your art business. These might include:
- contract cleaner and/or window cleaner (most commercial retail premises have their windows cleaned regularly)
- subscription to a trade journal
- repairs and maintenance to premises
- trade association subscriptions
- computer and general business supplies
Make an estimate of the amount you are likely to spend on general expenses every month.
Once your business is up and running do not forget to record what you spend on general expenses and keep receipts wherever possible.