Enter in your cash flow forecast any payments that the business will make that have not been covered elsewhere in the cash flow. This might be, for example:
- payments to an external equipment repairer. You may decide to offer equipment repair or servicing to your customers but send them to a specialist rather than deal with them yourself in-house
- expenditure on staff uniforms
- payments due under a maintenance contract for your computer
- fees payable to a buying group, if you decide to join one
- eBay or Amazon fees, if you decide to sell in this way
As with the other items in the cash flow, enter the amounts in the months when you expect to pay them.