Every month you are likely to spend some money on different goods and services for your limousine hire business. These might include:
- computer supplies
- external contract cleaners for your office
- trade association membership fees
- subscription to a trade journal
- repairs and maintenance of office equipment
- tea, coffee and similar items for yourself and any staff
Make an estimate of the amount you are likely to spend on general expenses every month.
Once your business is up and running do not forget to record what you spend on general expenses and keep receipts wherever possible. You're likely to spend a certain amount both on promoting your business and on general postage costs - sending out invoices, paying bills by cheque and so on.